Friday, January 14, 2011

New and Improved

So this is my second blog because I no longer live in Hollywood, and I forgot my info to log in to my previous blog which I haven't updated in about 9 months.  Things are very different then the last time I blogged.  I'm a married man now!  I have been married for a little over four months now and I love it.  So this new blog is going to be a little different than the last one.  I am going to once again try to do some reviews and stuff on here but I am also going to start writing for a marketing agency so there will be some interesting topics on here.  Contrary to what I showed through my last blog, I really do love to write.  It has always been a passion of mine, but I haven't really put alot of effort into feeding that passion.  So here's to blog attempt number 2, hopefully it turns out alot better than last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment