Friday, February 18, 2011

A Foggy Future

It's been a month since I last posted and I think it is time that I do so, and talk a little about what is going on in my life right now.  At the moment I am still working as an assistant to a producer for Marvel and have been blessed to have this job for the past month.  I will have this job until March 11th and then it is on to hopefully another job.  I find that Bethany and I's future i so foggy at the moment.

When I say foggy I mean unsure.  There are many possibilities on the horizon and we are simply waiting to see which one pans out.  For those of you that may not have heard, the number one thing that we are praying about and focusing on at the moment is a possible change of scenery.  I have been in talks with Campus Crusade for Christ and may have the opportunity in the near future to be the video director at the University of Arkansas for Campus Crusade.  This is not a sure thing yet but I have really felt the Lord pushing me in that direction.  Although it would take me away from California, my family, and Hollywood, where most of my dreams are; when I think about the opportunity to go to Arkansas and make videos while ministering to college students it seems like something God wants me to be doing.  So I am asking all that read this to pray for Bethany and I as we start the process of seeing if this is the right fit for us.  We will be flying out there in the next month in a half to see if the program would be a good fit for us and when we would start if it is. 

Lastly, I am thoroughly enjoying my opportunities as a wedding videographer.  I am currently working on my friends Jed and Mal's wedding and loving it!  Here is a link to a highlight video if you haven't seen it yet!

http://www.vimeo.com/20052360

On a quick side note, February is Bethany's birthday month so if you see her give her some love :)

Films Seen Since Last Update:

Just Go With It
Rating: 3 out of 5

It was a pretty funny movie overall.  Aniston was good and Sandler is much better than in some of his recent films.  Brooklyn Decker gives a decent first performance, and the kids in the movie are hilarious.  There are some over the top moments but in general the movie made me laugh and was pretty enjoyable.











Until next time....stay classy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment